Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
6/7/2024 06:12
Sujet du message:
Extra Super Tadarise
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Extra Super Tadarise is a combination medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Here are the key aspects of Extra Super Tadarise:

Tadalafil (40 mg): Tadalafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor that helps increase blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, facilitating the achievement and maintenance of an erection suitable for sexual activity.

Dapoxetine (60 mg): Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that helps delay ejaculation by increasing the time it takes to reach ejaculation and improving control over ejaculation.

Dual Action: Extra Super Tadarise combines the effects of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine to address both ED and PE simultaneously. This dual-action approach makes it effective in improving overall sexual performance and experience.

Treatment of ED: Tadalafil in Extra Super Tadarise helps men with erectile dysfunction by enhancing erectile function and promoting stronger erections.

Management of PE: Dapoxetine helps men delay ejaculation, providing better control over their ejaculation timing and improving sexual satisfaction.

Onset and Duration: Extra Super Tadarise typically starts working within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion when taken on an empty stomach. The effects can last for up to 36 hours, providing a prolonged window of opportunity for sexual activity.

Dosage and Usage: Extra Super Tadarise is usually taken orally with water. It is important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare provider to ensure safe and effective use of the medication.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum