Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
6/7/2024 06:09
Sujet du message:
Extra Super Vidalista
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Extra Super Vidalista is a combination medication used to treat both erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Here are the key aspects of Extra Super Vidalista:

Active Ingredients:

Tadalafil (40 mg): Tadalafil is a PDE-5 inhibitor that helps increase blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, enabling men to achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual activity.

Dapoxetine (60 mg): Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that helps delay ejaculation by increasing the time it takes to reach ejaculation and improving control over ejaculation.

Dual Action: Extra Super Vidalista combines the effects of Tadalafil and Dapoxetine to address both ED and PE simultaneously. This dual-action approach makes it effective in improving overall sexual performance and experience.

Benefits:

Treatment of ED: Tadalafil in Extra Super Vidalista helps men with erectile dysfunction by enhancing erectile function and promoting stronger erections.
Management of PE: Dapoxetine helps men delay ejaculation, providing better control over their ejaculation timing and improving sexual satisfaction.

Onset and Duration: Extra Super Vidalista typically starts working within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion when taken on an empty stomach. The effects can last for up to 36 hours, providing a prolonged window of opportunity for sexual activity.

Dosage and Usage: Extra Super Vidalista is usually taken orally with water. It is important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare provider to ensure safe and effective use of the medication.

Safety Considerations: Like all medications, Extra Super Vidalista may cause side effects such as headache, dizziness, nausea, and dry mouth. It should not be used by individuals with certain medical conditions or those taking specific medications without consulting a healthcare provider.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum