Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
6/7/2024 03:15
Sujet du message:
Duratia 90 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Duratia 90 mg is a medication containing dapoxetine, primarily used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Here's an overview of Duratia 90 mg and its usage:

Active Ingredient: Duratia 90 mg contains dapoxetine, which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It is specifically designed to delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation during sexual activity.

Mechanism of Action: Dapoxetine in Duratia 90 mg works by increasing the activity of serotonin in the nervous system. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays a role in regulating emotions and mood. By enhancing serotonin activity, dapoxetine helps to delay the ejaculation reflex, allowing for increased control over ejaculation.

Treatment of Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is characterized by ejaculation that occurs with minimal sexual stimulation and before the person wishes. Duratia 90 mg is effective in helping men with premature ejaculation to prolong the time to ejaculation and improve sexual satisfaction for both partners.

Usage: Duratia 90 mg should be taken orally with water, typically 1-3 hours before anticipated sexual activity. It should not be taken more than once within a 24-hour period. It is important to follow the dosage instructions provided by a healthcare provider to ensure safe and effective use.

Effectiveness: Clinical studies have shown that Duratia 90 mg can significantly increase the intravaginal ejaculation latency time (IELT) and improve control over ejaculation in men with premature ejaculation.

Safety Considerations: Like any medication, Duratia 90 mg may cause side effects such as nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. It is important to discuss any existing medical conditions and medications with a healthcare provider before starting Duratia 90 mg to minimize risks of interactions or adverse effects.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum