Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
4/7/2024 08:05
Sujet du message:
Vilitra 60 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vilitra 60 is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains vardenafil as its active ingredient, which belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Here are some key points about Vilitra 60:

Mechanism of Action: Vilitra 60mg works by blocking the action of PDE5, a chemical that restricts blood flow to the penis. By inhibiting PDE5, vardenafil helps increase blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, allowing men to achieve and maintain an erection suitable for sexual activity.

Dosage: Vilitra 60 contains 60 mg of vardenafil per tablet, which is a higher dosage compared to Vilitra 10 or Vilitra 20. The dosage should be determined by a healthcare provider based on individual response and tolerability. It is important not to exceed the prescribed dosage without medical supervision.

Usage: Take Vilitra 60 orally with a full glass of water, approximately 25 to 60 minutes before anticipated sexual activity. It can be taken with or without food, although consuming large meals or meals high in fat may delay its onset of action.

Effectiveness: The onset of action of Vilitra 60 varies but generally starts within 25 to 60 minutes after ingestion. The effects can last up to 4 to 5 hours, during which time men may experience improved erectile function and enhanced sexual performance.

Safety Considerations: Before starting Vilitra 60, inform your healthcare provider about any existing health conditions, especially heart-related conditions, as well as any medications you are currently taking. Certain medications and health conditions may interact with vardenafil, affecting its effectiveness or safety.

Side Effects: Common side effects of Vilitra 60 may include headache, flushing, dizziness, indigestion, and nasal congestion. Serious side effects such as prolonged erection (priapism) or sudden vision loss should be reported to a healthcare provider immediately.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum