Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Cermit
Posté le:
1/7/2024 19:09
Sujet du message:
Need extensions (plugins) for Magento
Répondre            

I'm looking for a good developer and supplier of extensions (plugins) for the Magento e-commerce platform. One that can offer modules to improve the functionality of the store, tools for inventory management, as well as integration with payment systems. Who do you recommend? 

Billius
Posté le:
2/7/2024 06:49
Sujet du message:
///
Répondre            

You know, just this year, when I was looking for a developer for the website of my online store, I came across amasty article on the Internet and became interested in them. After that, I ordered them to develop our website from scratch to launch. In addition to installing the extensions we needed, they also gave instructions on how to install and configure them. And the stories of successful use of their products in real projects gave us an understanding of where to move next and what decisions to take to modernize our business. I believe that reading such articles can be useful for those planning to use Amasty products, as they offer valuable information on optimizing your experience with the Magento platform and improving the functionality of your online stores. I hope you will take my advice and also be able to appreciate their professionalism. 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum