Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
1/7/2024 08:17
Sujet du message:
Vidalista Professional
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Vidalista Professional is a variant of the popular erectile dysfunction (ED) medication Vidalista, which contains tadalafil as its active ingredient. Here’s what you need to know about Vidalista Professional:

Active Ingredient: Vidalista Professional contains 20 mg of tadalafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, thereby helping men achieve and maintain erections suitable for sexual activity.

Formulation: Unlike regular Vidalista tablets, Vidalista Professional is designed as a sublingual tablet. This means it is intended to be placed under the tongue, where it dissolves and is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This allows for faster onset of action compared to traditional oral tablets.

Quick Onset: Due to its sublingual formulation, Vidalista Professional typically has a quicker onset of action, often within 15-30 minutes after administration. This makes it suitable for spontaneous sexual activity without the need to plan ahead extensively.

Duration of Action: Like other tadalafil medications, Vidalista Professional has a prolonged duration of action, up to 36 hours. This extended window of effectiveness provides flexibility in timing sexual activities and enhances spontaneity in intimate encounters.

Convenience: The sublingual form of Vidalista Professional offers convenience and ease of administration, especially for individuals who may have difficulty swallowing pills. It can be taken discreetly without the need for water.

Side Effects: Common side effects of tadalafil, including those found in Vidalista Professional, may include headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and nasal congestion. Serious side effects are rare but should be promptly reported to a healthcare provider.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum