Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
29/6/2024 06:37
Sujet du message:
Super P-Force Oral Jelly
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Super P-Force Oral Jelly is a medication designed to treat two common male sexual problems: erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). Here’s what you need to know about Super P-Force Oral Jelly:

Combination Medication: Super P-Force Oral Jelly combines two active ingredients:

Sildenafil Citrate (100 mg): A phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that enhances blood flow to the penis, helping men achieve and maintain erections during sexual stimulation.

Dapoxetine (60 mg): A selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that increases serotonin levels in the brain, which helps delay ejaculation and improve control over ejaculation timing.
Mechanism of Action:

Sildenafil Citrate: Improves erectile function by increasing blood flow to the penis, facilitating a firm erection suitable for sexual activity.

Dapoxetine: Works on the neurotransmitters in the brain to delay ejaculation, thereby extending the duration of sexual intercourse before ejaculation occurs.

Formulation: Super P-Force Oral Jelly is available in jelly form, making it easy to consume and faster to absorb compared to traditional tablets. It is convenient for men who may have difficulty swallowing tablets.

Indications: It is prescribed for men who suffer from both ED and PE, providing a dual treatment approach to improve sexual performance and satisfaction.

Usage: The jelly form allows for rapid absorption into the bloodstream, typically within 15-30 minutes after ingestion. It is advised to take Super P-Force Oral Jelly approximately 1-2 hours before anticipated sexual activity, with a duration of action lasting up to 4-6 hours.

Effectiveness: Super P-Force Oral Jelly has been shown to effectively treat both ED and PE, allowing men to achieve better control over their sexual performance and duration. It helps improve overall sexual satisfaction for both partners.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum