Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
27/6/2024 07:34
Sujet du message:
Poxet 60 mg
Répondre            

What should you tell your doctor before starting Poxet 60 mg?

Before starting Poxet 60 mg (which contains Dapoxetine), it's important to discuss the following with your doctor:

Medical History: Inform your doctor about any medical conditions you have, especially related to bleeding disorders, liver or kidney problems, heart conditions, or psychiatric disorders. These conditions may affect your suitability for taking Poxet 60 mg.

Current Medications: Provide a list of all medications you are currently taking, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Certain medications, particularly antidepressants and other medications affecting serotonin levels, may interact with Poxet 60 mg.

Allergies: Inform your doctor about any allergies you have, especially if you have had allergic reactions to medications similar to Dapoxetine or other substances.

Previous Experience: If you have previously taken medications for premature ejaculation or any other sexual health issues, discuss your experience with those medications and any side effects you may have experienced.

Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Poxet 60 mg is not indicated for use in women. If you or your partner are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, inform your doctor.

Substance Use: Discuss any history of alcohol or substance use with your doctor, as these can interact with Poxet 60 mg and affect its effectiveness and safety.

Other Health Considerations: Your doctor may also inquire about your overall health, lifestyle factors, and sexual history to determine the most appropriate treatment plan for you.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum