Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
27/6/2024 02:43
Sujet du message:
Is Filitra A Medication For ED?
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Yes, Filitra is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains vardenafil, which belongs to a class of drugs known as PDE5 inhibitors. Filitra works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, thereby helping men achieve and maintain erections suitable for sexual activity.

Here are some key points about Filitra:

Mechanism of Action: Vardenafil in Filitra inhibits the enzyme PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5), which allows for relaxation of the blood vessels in the penis. This relaxation enhances blood flow to the erectile tissue, facilitating an erection when sexually aroused.

Onset of Action: Filitra typically starts working within 30 to 60 minutes after ingestion. It requires sexual arousal to be effective.

Duration of Effect: The effects of Filitra can last up to 4 to 6 hours, during which time men may find it easier to achieve and sustain erections.

Dosage: Filitra is available in various strengths, such as Filitra 10 mg, Filitra 20 mg, and higher doses like Filitra 40 mg and Filitra 60 mg. The appropriate dosage depends on individual response and tolerability, and it is important to follow your healthcare provider's instructions.

Considerations: Before using Filitra, it's essential to inform your doctor about any medical conditions you have and any medications you are taking, especially nitrates or alpha-blockers, as they can interact with vardenafil and cause potentially serious side effects.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum