Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Roberttanser
Posté le:
24/6/2024 05:31
Sujet du message:
Fildena 100 Mg
Répondre            
Email:
Roberttanser12@gmail.com

Men with a family history of retinitis pigmentosa should exercise caution when considering the use of medications like Fildena 100 mg, which contains sildenafil citrate. Retinitis pigmentosa (RP) is a genetic disorder that affects the retina, leading to progressive vision loss. Here are some considerations regarding the use of Fildena 100 mg in this context:

Potential Risk: Sildenafil, the active ingredient in Fildena 100 mg and other PDE5 inhibitors have been associated with rare but serious visual side effects. These include changes in color vision, blurred vision, and, in rare cases, non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which is a sudden loss of vision that can occur in one or both eyes.

Family History: A family history of retinitis pigmentosa suggests a genetic predisposition to eye conditions. While the exact risk of visual side effects with sildenafil in individuals with RP family history is not well-established, there may be a potential increased risk compared to those without such a history.

Consultation with Healthcare Provider: It is crucial for individuals with a family history of retinitis pigmentosa to discuss their condition with a healthcare provider before using medications like Fildena 100 mg. Your healthcare provider can assess your individual risk factors and help make an informed decision regarding the use of this medication.

Monitoring and Awareness: If you decide to use Fildena 100 mg, it is important to be aware of any changes in your vision and to report them to your healthcare provider immediately. Regular eye check-ups may also be recommended to monitor for any potential visual changes.

Alternative Treatments: Depending on individual circumstances and medical history, your healthcare provider may recommend alternative treatments for erectile dysfunction that carry a lower risk of visual side effects.

In summary, men with a family history of retinitis pigmentosa should approach the use of Fildena 100 mg (sildenafil) cautiously. It is essential to have a thorough discussion with a healthcare provider to weigh the potential benefits and risks based on individual health factors and family history.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum