Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
22/6/2024 08:16
Sujet du message:
Zhewitra 20 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Zhewitra 20 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains vardenafil as its active ingredient, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Here are some key points about Zhewitra 20 mg:

Mechanism of Action: Vardenafil in Zhewitra 20 mg works by inhibiting the action of PDE5 enzyme, which leads to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the erectile tissue of the penis. This results in relaxation of smooth muscles and increased blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, facilitating an erection.

Dosage: Zhewitra 20 mg is available in tablet form and is typically taken orally, with or without food, about 25 to 60 minutes before anticipated sexual activity. It's important to follow the dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider.

Effectiveness: Clinical studies have shown that Zhewitra 20 mg can help improve erectile function in men with ED, allowing them to achieve and maintain satisfactory erections for sexual activity.

Duration of Action: The effects of Zhewitra 20 mg can last for about 4 to 6 hours after taking the medication. It's important to note that sexual stimulation is required for Zhewitra 20 mg to be effective.

Consultation with a Healthcare Provider: It's essential to consult with a healthcare provider before starting Zhewitra 20 mg or any other medication for ED. They can assess your medical history, evaluate your condition, and provide personalized recommendations for managing ED effectively.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum