Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
22/6/2024 07:00
Sujet du message:
Suhagra Force 50 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Suhagra Force 50 mg is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) in men. It contains two active ingredients:

Sildenafil citrate (50 mg): Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor that works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, helping men achieve and maintain an erection.

Dapoxetine (30 mg): Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that helps delay ejaculation, improving control over ejaculation and extending sexual activity.

Here are some key points about Suhagra Force 50 mg:

Mechanism of Action: Sildenafil in Suhagra Force 50 mg works by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which regulates blood flow in the penis. By blocking PDE5, sildenafil increases the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the smooth muscle cells of the penile blood vessels. This leads to relaxation of these muscles and dilation of the blood vessels, allowing for increased blood flow and the ability to achieve and maintain an erection.

Delaying Ejaculation: Dapoxetine in Suhagra Force 50 mg helps delay ejaculation by affecting neurotransmitter levels in the brain. It increases serotonin levels, which can improve control over ejaculation and delay the time to ejaculation, thus addressing premature ejaculation.

Dosage and Usage: Suhagra Force 50 mg is typically taken orally, with water, about 30-60 minutes before anticipated sexual activity. It's important to follow your healthcare provider's instructions regarding dosage and timing. Do not exceed the recommended dose, as this can increase the risk of side effects.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum