Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
22/6/2024 05:37
Sujet du message:
Tadarise 40 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Tadarise 40 mg contains the active ingredient tadalafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Here's how it works to treat erectile dysfunction (ED):

Relaxation of Blood Vessels: When a man is sexually stimulated, nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis. Nitric oxide stimulates an enzyme called guanylate cyclase, which increases levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).

Increased Blood Flow: cGMP relaxes the smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis, allowing them to dilate and increase blood flow. This increased blood flow leads to an erection.

PDE5 Inhibition: However, another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) can break down cGMP, reducing its levels and causing the muscles to constrict again. This can lead to difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection.

Prolonged Effect: Tadalafil in Tadarise 40 mg inhibits PDE5, allowing cGMP levels to remain elevated for a longer period. This prolongs the relaxation of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to the penis, helping to maintain an erection during sexual activity.

Duration of Action: Tadarise 40 mg is known for its long duration of action, which can last up to 36 hours. This extended window of effectiveness allows for greater spontaneity in sexual activity compared to some other ED medications.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum