Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
22/6/2024 03:26
Sujet du message:
How does Super Zhewitra affect fertility
Répondre            

Super Zhewitra is a medication that combines two active ingredients: vardenafil and dapoxetine. Vardenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), while dapoxetine is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE). Here’s how each component can potentially affect fertility:

Vardenafil (for erectile dysfunction):

Vardenafil belongs to a class of medications called PDE5 inhibitors. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation, which helps men achieve and maintain an erection.
There is no direct evidence to suggest that vardenafil negatively affects fertility in men. However, since it affects blood flow and erectile function, it indirectly supports the possibility of conception by enabling sexual activity.
Dapoxetine (for premature ejaculation):

Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that increases the levels of serotonin in the brain. It helps improve control over ejaculation and extend the time before ejaculation occurs.
Like other SSRIs, Super Zhewitra may have some effect on sperm parameters such as sperm motility. However, the clinical significance of this effect on fertility is not well-established. It is generally considered that the impact on fertility, if any, is minimal.
Regarding fertility concerns with Super Zhewitra:

Impact on male fertility: Neither vardenafil nor dapoxetine has been conclusively shown to significantly affect male fertility in terms of sperm production or quality. These medications primarily address sexual function and ejaculation control.
Impact on female fertility: Super Zhewitra is not intended for use in women, so its direct impact on female fertility has not been studied. However, because the medication is metabolized and excreted from the body, there are no specific concerns unless a woman is inadvertently exposed to the medication through direct contact or ingestion.
In summary, Super Zhewitra primarily affects sexual function rather than fertility directly. Men using Super Zhewitra should consult with their healthcare provider if they have concerns about its effects on their sexual health or fertility.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum