Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
22/6/2024 02:26
Sujet du message:
Apcalis Oral Jelly
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Apcalis Oral Jelly is a medication containing tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Here are some key points about Apcalis Oral Jelly:

Active Ingredient: The active ingredient in Apcalis Oral Jelly is tadalafil, which works by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). This inhibition leads to increased levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), a chemical messenger that promotes relaxation of smooth muscles and vasodilation (widening of blood vessels).

Formulation: Apcalis Oral Jelly is available in a jelly form that is easy to swallow and absorbs quickly into the bloodstream. This can be advantageous for individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or prefer a more convenient dosage form.

Onset and Duration of Action: Apcalis Oral Jelly typically starts to work within 15-30 minutes after ingestion, although the onset may vary from person to person. The effects of the medication can last for up to 36 hours, providing a longer window of opportunity for sexual activity compared to some other ED medications.

Dosage and Usage: The dosage of Apcalis Oral Jelly should be determined by a healthcare provider based on individual needs, medical history, and response to the medication. It's important to follow the prescribed dosage instructions and not exceed the recommended dose to minimize the risk of side effects.

Effectiveness: Apcalis Oral Jelly is effective in treating ED caused by various factors, including physical and psychological issues. However, it is essential to note that it does not cure ED but helps manage the condition by facilitating erections in response to sexual stimulation.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum