Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
20/6/2024 07:59
Sujet du message:
What is the effect of Zhewitra on sexual
Répondre            

What is the effect of Zhewitra on sexual arousal?

Zhewitra is a brand of vardenafil, which is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Vardenafil belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, which work by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. Here’s how Zhewitra (vardenafil) affects sexual arousal:

Enhancement of Erection: Zhewitra helps men with ED achieve and maintain an erection when they are sexually aroused. It does this by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5, which normally breaks down cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). Increased levels of cGMP lead to relaxation of smooth muscles in the penis and dilation of blood vessels, allowing for increased blood flow and an erection.

Response to Sexual Stimulation: Like other PDE5 inhibitors, Zhewitra does not directly cause an erection. Sexual arousal and stimulation are necessary to trigger the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the penis, which initiates the biochemical processes that lead to erection. Zhewitra enhances this process by helping maintain the levels of cGMP necessary for an erection to occur and be sustained.

Duration of Action: The effects of Zhewitra typically last for about 4 to 5 hours after ingestion. During this time, a man who is sexually aroused is more likely to experience improved erectile function.

Safety and Side Effects: While generally well-tolerated, Zhewitra can have side effects such as headache, flushing, indigestion, and nasal congestion. It is important for individuals to use Zhewitra only as prescribed by their healthcare provider and to discuss any pre-existing medical conditions or medications they are taking that might interact with vardenafil.

In summary, Zhewitra (vardenafil) enhances sexual arousal by facilitating the physiological processes involved in achieving and maintaining an erection in response to sexual stimulation. It is effective for many men with ED, but its use should be guided by a healthcare professional to ensure safety and effectiveness.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum