Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
joniscosttale
Posté le:
20/6/2024 05:55
Sujet du message:
What should I inform my doctor before
Répondre            
Email:
joniscosttale45@gmail.com

What should I inform my doctor before starting Poxet?

Before starting Poxet (dapoxetine) for the treatment of premature ejaculation, it is important to inform your doctor about several key aspects of your health history and current health status. Here are some important points to discuss with your doctor: Medical History: Inform your doctor about any medical conditions you have or have had in the past, especially: Heart problems such as heart disease, irregular heartbeat, or history of heart attacks. Blood pressure issues, including high or low blood pressure. Bleeding disorders or a history of clotting disorders. History of seizures or epilepsy. Liver or kidney problems. History of mental health conditions such as depression or anxiety. Current Medications: Provide a complete list of all medications you are currently taking, including prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and supplements. This is important to check for potential interactions with Poxet. Allergies: If you have known allergies to dapoxetine or any other medications, foods, or substances, inform your doctor. Previous Treatment for Premature Ejaculation: Discuss any previous treatments you have tried for premature ejaculation, including their effectiveness and any side effects experienced. Alcohol and Substance Use: Be honest about your alcohol consumption and whether you use recreational drugs or substances. Dapoxetine can interact with alcohol and certain medications, potentially causing adverse effects. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: If applicable, inform your doctor if you or your partner are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Dapoxetine is not indicated for use in women. Other Considerations: Discuss any concerns or questions you have about using Poxet, including its mechanism of action, potential side effects, and how to use it effectively. By providing your doctor with this information, they can assess whether Poxet is suitable for you based on your individual health profile and recommend the appropriate dosage and treatment plan. Always follow your doctor's instructions and guidance for using Poxet or any medication for premature ejaculation.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum