Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
17/6/2024 07:02
Sujet du message:
Which Duratia 90 Mg dosage is best for m
Répondre            

Which Duratia 90 Mg dosage is best for men with liver disease?

For men with liver disease, particularly those considering the use of Duratia 90 mg (which contains Dapoxetine), special considerations should be taken into account due to the medication's potential effects on liver function. Here are some important points to consider:

Liver Metabolism: Dapoxetine, the active ingredient in Duratia, is primarily metabolized in the liver. Therefore, individuals with liver disease may have altered metabolism and clearance of the medication, potentially affecting its efficacy and safety.

Recommended Dosage: In general, individuals with mild to moderate liver impairment (Child-Pugh Class A or B) may require dose adjustments or closer monitoring when using medications metabolized in the liver. For Duratia 90 mg, it is crucial to consult with a healthcare provider who can assess your specific liver function and determine the appropriate dosage.

Medical Supervision: Healthcare providers may recommend starting with a lower dosage of Duratia (such as 30 mg or 60 mg) and closely monitoring its effects and any potential side effects. Adjustments to the dosage may be made based on individual response and tolerability.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum