Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
cliffordfosterr
Posté le:
6/6/2024 05:11
Sujet du message:
Where does Suhagra primarily exert its p
Répondre            

Where does Suhagra primarily exert its pharmacological effects?

Suhagra primarily exerts its pharmacological effects in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). Suhagra contains sildenafil citrate, which is a PDE5 inhibitor. Phosphodiesterase type 5 is an enzyme that regulates the levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the smooth muscle cells of the penis. During sexual stimulation, nitric oxide is released, which leads to the production of cGMP. This cyclic nucleotide relaxes the smooth muscle cells and dilates blood vessels in the penis, allowing increased blood flow and resulting in an erection. PDE5 breaks down cGMP, leading to the termination of the erection. By inhibiting PDE5, medications like Suhagra prevent the breakdown of cGMP, prolonging its action and enhancing the erectile response to sexual stimulation. This mechanism of action allows Suhagra to help men with ED achieve and maintain erections suitable for sexual activity.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum