Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
josephnewbrown
Posté le:
6/6/2024 03:37
Sujet du message:
Cenforce 50 mg
Répondre            
Email:
josephnewbrown@gmail.com

Cenforce 50 is a medication containing Sildenafil Citrate as its active ingredient. It is primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men, helping them achieve and maintain erections during sexual activity. Here are some key points about Cenforce 50:

Mechanism of Action: Cenforce 50mg belongs to a class of medications known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by inhibiting the enzyme PDE5, which regulates blood flow in the penis. By blocking PDE5, Cenforce 50 helps to increase levels of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), leading to smooth muscle relaxation and improved blood flow to the penile tissues, resulting in an erection when sexually stimulated.

Effectiveness: Cenforce 50 is known to be effective in treating ED, with many men experiencing improved erectile function and the ability to engage in sexual activity. It is important to note that Cenforce 50 does not increase sexual desire and requires sexual stimulation to be effective.

Dosage: The recommended dosage of Cenforce 50 is 50 mg, taken orally approximately 1 hour before anticipated sexual activity. The dosage may be adjusted based on individual response and tolerability, but it is important not to exceed one dose per day.

Onset and Duration of Action: Cenforce 50 typically starts working within 30 minutes to 1 hour after ingestion, with peak effectiveness reached within 1 to 2 hours. The duration of action is approximately 4 to 6 hours, during which time the individual can achieve and maintain erections suitable for sexual activity.

Side Effects: Like all medications, Cenforce 50 can cause side effects. Common side effects may include headache, flushing, nasal congestion, dizziness, and indigestion. Serious side effects such as priapism (prolonged erection) and sudden vision or hearing loss are rare but require immediate medical attention.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum