Aide sur les outils Webd

Forum créé le 30/12/1999 21:16 et administré par Web D

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
Ronymeran
Posté le:
3/6/2024 02:39
Sujet du message:
Tadarise 40
Répondre            

What Are the Potential Drug Interactions with Tadarise 40 Mg?

Tadarise 40 mg contains tadalafil, which is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Like any medication, tadalafil can interact with other drugs, potentially causing adverse effects or reducing the effectiveness of either medication. Here are some potential drug interactions to be aware of:

Nitrates: Tadalafil can potentiate the hypotensive effects of nitrates, which are often prescribed for chest pain (angina). Combining tadalafil with nitrates such as nitroglycerin can lead to a dangerous drop in blood pressure.

Alpha-Blockers: Tadarise 40 can enhance the hypotensive effects of alpha-blockers, which are used to treat conditions like high blood pressure (hypertension) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Combining these medications can cause a significant decrease in blood pressure.

Antihypertensive Drugs: Tadalafil can also potentiate the hypotensive effects of other antihypertensive medications, including calcium channel blockers, beta-blockers, and ACE inhibitors. This can lead to symptomatic hypotension (low blood pressure), dizziness, and fainting.

Protease Inhibitors: Tadalafil metabolism may be inhibited by protease inhibitors, which are used to treat HIV/AIDS. This can increase tadalafil levels in the blood, leading to an increased risk of side effects.

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum